Wednesday, February 27, 2013
Not Much of an Update
This is not much of an entry, but I figured I should at least try and keep the blog relatively updated.
As mentioned before, we've finally had some sunshine the last week or so so we've been outside soaking it up (though I lack pictures to prove it).
Despite the improved weather, we have been devoting a lot of time behind our computers as we are launching our latest business venture. It has been a lot of work, but we're excited to see it take off. Lance has been very dedicated and I am reminded of how lucky I am to have an entrepreneurial-minded and talented husband.
I, on the other hand, lose my attention on a single task very quickly. This explains many of my partially finished projects laying around the house. I've made it my goal this year to become more "crafty" and so far I've managed to develop a list of "ideas". Might not seem like much, but as for me I am quite proud of this development! Unfortunately pinterest easily distracts me with ridiculous pins such as this:
This could be my next project for Lance...since his hair gets in the way while he's eating and all...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha! This delightful invention also keeps any juices from sliding too far down your chin. I have no idea why this goes under the ridiculous heading. Seems incredibly practical to me.
ReplyDelete